Ah, ok.  I was not sure what you had seen before.  I manage a couple
mailing lists for my church; there is a limited number of things you can do
with mailman...one of them is upping the number of bounces before the
bouncer is cut off.  That is a small improvement for a small list, but for
a huge list where people's addresses are changing every day, it is less
good.  And in all cases, the person whose ISP is doing the bouncing still
does not actually get the mail from the aol and yahoo senders.

There is a new mailman which we are using at my church that sends out the
mail as being "from the list on behalf of 'name'".  That seems to work
pretty well, but I suspect our church IT guy grabbed in in early testing
stages and it probably has some drawbacks which we have not seen on a small
list.

Just want to be sure you know that the AMSAT "IT department" (which does
not include me :-) knows about the issue and is trying to figure out the
best course the issue, although I don't know any details.  And while it
should not make you feel any better, the same problem is hitting AMSAT
internal mailing lists.

73,
Burns W2BFJ