Good evening,

I've been having a problem with my BNC elbow adapters that I use at a few
points in my portable satellite station. After a short time in use, they
start to loosen and the connection loosens when there's movement. For
example, I use a BNC elbow adapter to route the coax on my Elk antenna.
When I twist the antenna to match polarity while transmitting on FO-29, I
get desense as the connection loosens.

Does anyone know of a very high quality BNC elbow adapter that will hold up
to the rigors of portable use?

73,

Paul, N8HM