-----Mensagem original-----
De: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] Em nome de
Thomas Doyle
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 29 de maio de 2014 11:33
Para: Björn Pasteuning
Cc: AMSAT
Assunto: Re: [amsat-bb] Doppler.Sqf Editor for SatPC32

Hi Bjorn,

When you enter a new line it appears at the bottom of the list. When the 'Save'
 button is clicked the list is sorted by satellite name, saved to disk and then
reloaded into the program. At that point the list you see in the grid should be
sorted by sat name as well as the file.

I did experiment with having it sort the list right after entering the new line
but found it a little confusing as the new line appeared to disappear.
I also found that often I was entering more than one new entry for a satellite
at the same time. It seemed a little easier if the new entries stayed together
at the bottom of the list rather than "disappearing" one at a time.

I am fairly sure this is how it works. If this is not the case or I did not
answer your question let me know.

73 W9KE Tom Doyle

--

Sent from my computer.