Dear all,
We have a functional Ground station setup at QTH location MK68WM. We have a
2 Unit array of circularly polarized Yagi antenna mounted on antenna rotor
system for tracking satellites operating in UHF band.
Instrumentation available with us is Signal generators, Signal Analyzers,
Vector Network analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer. The ground station setup
includes antenna,Low noise amplifier, followed by 15m LMR 400 coax carrying
signals to Kenwood TS2000 and RF switches to protect LNA during
transmission.

We wish to obtain G/T ratio of our system. Could you please throw some
light on how to proceed?
--
Regards,
Rupesh Lad