All stations, please QRP!!!! From everything I've read about the
behavior and history of the satellite and heard from other operators
monitoring these passes, stations running excessive uplink power are
responsible for the recent mode jumping.

There are AMSAT demonstrations scheduled this weekend that are
relying, in part, on AO-7 being in Mode B. Please keep your uplink
power to no more than 100W ERP. If you wish to calculate your ERP,
please consult this page: http://www.csgnetwork.com/antennaecalc.html

If you cannot hear your own signals with 100W ERP, please QRT and make
improvements to your receive setup.

Thank you,

Paul Stoetzer, N8HM