Les,

The LituanicaSAT-1 team applied for an OSCAR number a couple of weeks
ago. They are still waiting for it's assignment. Hopefully it will be
before it reenters! It's tradition that a satellite has one name
before launch and a different one upon launch and activation.

You should use the CelesTrak keps as they are updated more frequently.
The atmospheric drag at the satellite's altitude requires frequent
updates. The LituanicaSAT-1 keps are located in the cubesat.txt file.
not amateur.txt. The name is LITUANICASAT-1.

A detailed tutorial of how to add new satellites to SatPC32 is located
here: http://www.dk1tb.de/FAQ_e.htm#NewSat

73,

Paul, N8HM