Thanks to all for the info on fixing these. I do have both operating again like new. It was a matter of cycling the power a few times to get the relays working again, and of course hooking the service monitor up the right way through them.

The 1990 KLM Yagi's are also working as well as ever. We have made a handful of contacts through FO-29 and can hear the transponder noise as it pops over the horizion as well as we ever could. I measured just under 2dB of sun noise on UHF. Again as good as when new.

Are there any 9600 bps FM/GMSK downlinks working I can use to test the full digital receive chain? I'm not finding any on the various status pages.

Jim