Paul,

Thanks for the update.  The LOTW site has been down for the past
30-60 minutes, so I have not been able to get in and grab the new
configuration file.  When I can, I will upload my LituanicaSAT-1
(LO-78) QSOs to that system from last week in my back yard and
Saturday afternoon/evening from DM54/DM55, and see if any of those
become QSLs.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/