Hi ,
Using the initial keps posted out for "Unisat"  ( Cloud ) - I did some
sweep monitoring on  437 Mhzs  during a predicted pass 0929 GMT   ( 20/6/14 )
Heard various bursts of data and activity from the satellites in the
group.  Did not identify each one at the time but now that I know that they
are
active will follow up and clarify hopefully more  accurately.
Congratulations on the success of the launch and activation of  payloads.
The keps on Celestrak.com show recent launches with many in the list for
day 170.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY
Amsat -UK