LO-78 may or may not be active for Field Day. I will continue to
monitor their Facebook page and will let the BB know if they turn it
on (if they don't post a message themselves).

AO-73 should be available in sunlight, but that depends on the command
stations switching it into continuous transponder mode on Friday
evening. They normally send a message on Friday evening UK time to the
BB that the command has been sent. Don't count on your Doppler
software to work 100% out of the box on this one. Your transmit
frequency will be 6.5+ kHz higher than it should be for Doppler
correction alone.

AO-7 has been mode jumping as the solar angles at this point in it's
orbit are not optimal for supplying full power to the satellite. With
so many stations likely to be running way too much power this weekend,
it seems likely that it will mode jump to Mode A or Mode D
(transponders off), especially on ascending passes.

FO-29, VO-52, and SO-50 should all be working great!

73,

Paul, N8HM