Just saw that they posted earlier that they expect to turn it on
Sunday. If they are able to do so in time, there are some passes over
North America early Sunday morning.

Regardless of whether or not it's available for Field Day,
satflare.com lists it's predicted decay as July 3rd
(http://www.satflare.com/track.asp?q=39571#TOP), so it's rapidly
approaching it's last hurrah.

73,

Paul, N8HM