Congrats to Stefan and Clint on the ISS Field Day contacts!

I heard Reid make a couple of contacts, but was too busy trying to make the CAT
control in SatPC32 work with my 24 year old IC-970H.  It works now although
with some irritating limitations on the CAT side.  The rotor control side works
fine.  Rather than wasting several hours, I should have just plugged it into my
MacBookPro and fired up MacDoppler.  It took all of 5 minutes to get up and
running with full CAT control and then make a Field Day contact on AO-73.

So on to the next “challenge” … My AO-16 era LL Grace DSP-93 isn’t quite
current anymore.

Any recommendations on current equipment and/or software to decode  1k2 BPSK
telemetry,  and 9600 FSK etc. ??

73

Tim w6mu