I saw a lot of great posts to the BB regarding field day. Now, do not forget to turn in your summary sheets in time so that your group can be counted in AMSAT field day. The final date to turn them in is a lot sooner than the ARRL date. **** ARRL July 29 **** **** AMSAT July 14 ****

The Satellite Summary Sheet should be used for submission of the AMSAT Field Day competition and be received by KK5DO (email or postal mail) by 11:59 P.M. CDT, Monday, July 14, 2014.

Attach your stories of field day and some pictures. In the past we have been able to use almost all the pictures sent.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards ARRL Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*

AMSAT on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/amsat