I rested a digital recorder on the speaker of a handheld to get about 4 minutes
of ISS audio on 6/29 near 2141Z. The recording picks up my vain attempts to get
attention, which also desensed the receiver at times, so it's not clean, but
it's better than nothing. These are the acknowledgments I can hear (with a tiny
amount of guesswork).

N1MA
K1-W
K3SMD 3A