Again thanks to everyone who called to work W1AW/9 - IL last week it was
great fun!

QSL requests for all the W1AW portable operations go directly to ARRL.  The
easiest way to get your confirmation is via Logbook of the World (LOTW).  I
have submitted my log file to the local coordinator and all the Illinois
files should all go to ARRL soon.

I checked to be sure each file had the PROP_MODE set to "Satellite" and that
each file had a valid ARRL specified SAT_NAME.  So if your upload to LOTW
has these elements, you should get credit for a satellite QSO.

ISS packet QSO's were logged as 2m band, PKT mode, and ARISS satellite.  The
other satellites are self-explanatory.  If you have any questions about how
the W1AW/9 - IL log was submitted contact me.  I can't change call signs,
but I can answer questions about the structure of my log file so our LOTW
entries match up and you get credit for your QSO.

73,

Grant Zehr AA9LC

(W1AW/9 - IL  - satellite operation)