Hi!

First of all, thanks to everyone who has already sent me audio from
ISS passes during Field Day last weekend.  I am still looking to
compile more audio, especially from stations in the center of the US.
I have some audio from stations on both coasts, but would like to
plug in the gap in the middle of the country, to be able to make a
recording covering the complete transit of the ISS across North
America.  I'm also missing much of the second ISS pass Saturday
afternoon, after the station moved away from the west coast.

K6LCS - you posted an audio clip where you recreated your NA1SS
QSO. Did you record the NA1SS audio?  If not, where did you get
your audio?  Your posts and web site don't indicate where you got
the NA1SS audio from.  That source could be helpful in my efforts.

Thanks again, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/