We will all miss her, but thanks to all who were involved in the
project. It served us well over the past 9+ years and served as an
excellent gateway to linear satellite operations with it's excellent
downlink signal. I remember fumbling through my first full-duplex
linear satellite QSO just under two years ago on VO-52. That success
eventually got me hooked!

Carrying the first Mode B linear transponder launched and activated
since AO-13 in 1988, the popularity of VO-52 has led to the launch of
Mode B linear transponders on AO-73, EO-79, and UKube-1, so her legacy
will continue to live on.

73,

Paul, N8HM