> Now, as far as the bad behavior on SO-50. At least 75% of that is due
> to people who can't hear the thing, but the Fox satellites are going
> to be 13 dB stronger than SO-50 (9 dB advantage due to the 2m
> downlink, about 4 dB due to the 750 mW power output compared to SO-50s
> 250 mW), so hopefully things will a bit more civilized when everyone
> can hear the satellite.

That is the great advantage of "Mode B" UHF to VHF satellites, the downlinks
are much easier for newcomers to receive.

The great thing about CubeSats is that even small groups of people can launch a
CubeSat that caters for their particular interest. The technology is not even
limited to small groups of 4 or 5 people, we've even had an individual develop
and launch their own CubeSat.

I hope in the future we will see many more groups develop their own Amateur
Radio CubeSat.

73 Trevor M5AKA