On 07/22/2014 07:11 PM, Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) wrote:
You would have been happy with how AMSAT presented satellite
operating at the ARRL Centennial Convention that just concluded
in Hartford over the weekend.
Sounds like a great party! I know it wouldn't have been easy to set up, and for that reason (alas) every demo can't be as comprehensive. I do believe that the most simplistic demo could at least mention the wider spectrum of operating possibilities and leave the audience with that Tip-of-the-Iceberg feeling.

Sorry you couldn't take video.  Would have liked to have seen that!

--
Gus 8P6SM
The Easternmost Isle