In my email of last evening about LO-78 I failed to mention one important
thing relating to it.  Where to find the best TLEs.  The only place
LituanicaSat-1, LO-78 showsup is in the Celestrak "Cubesats" listing.  It
has never shown up in the "Amateur" listing that they publish.  WA5QGD's
Keps distribution does have it as LO-78 but since he only updates once a
week, and since the orbit is decaying rapidly, even two day old TLE's will
be off.

This morning on the 1220Z ish pass for me only heard K8YSE and AA5PK.

I will listen on the 0422z pass for me on this 7-27 and see if it is on but
I bet it is not.

Tom, N5HYP