Hi Folks,

  I wish to track two satellites (actually FUNcube and UKube) at the same
time. The TLM for one is in cubesats.txt and the other is in tle-new.txt.

  Is there a way of displaying them both in the main window at the same
time? When I select one, the other is automatically removed from the list.

  I have tired copying the tles for one into the other's file, and this
works OK, but it rather tedious!

  The problem might be resolved when the elements for Ukube are included in
the cubesats.txt file, but they will appear as A and B on the main display
(bottom right hand corner), whereas I would like to display them both on the
map simultaneously. Is there a way of doing this?

Thanks for any help
73s Jim G3WM