Glen, Paul and Joseph,

Thank you for your replies. I am learning a lot here. My imagination has been
captured by learning to use the Satellabe and OscarLocator prepping for my
presentation on tracking satellites at the AMSAT Training Day during the ARRL
Centennial. I also discovered a construct involving a globe offering a 3D
rendition of of a pass. This is an interesting way to demonstrate how the earth
moves independent of the orbit. I can't help but think that some of the
analogue tools of the day still have relevancy.

EMike

EMike McCardel, KC8YLD
VP for Educational Relations AMSAT-NA

Sent from my iPhone