Hi Peter,

At the moment there is no schedule as the UKube-1 team continues their work
to commission the satellite.
When the FUNcube team has a schedule available, we will make this know on
our website and by E-mail to this BB.

At the moment the FUNcube-2 subsystem may be turned on on ad-hoc basis and
there is no schedule available.

73s
Wouter PA3WEG
FUNcube team