AMSAT has set up a campaign page with FundRazr to help launch Fox-1C next year.
In order to maximize our success in raising the required funds, please visit
the following link and use the buttons to share the campaign with your friends
and contacts on social media and via email. The more it is shared, the more
people will see it, and the more support we will receive.

http://fnd.us/c/6pz92/sh/561Zd

We will continue to explore other fundraising venues between now and launch, so
please follow us on Twitter (AMSAT), Facebook (The Radio Amateur Satellite
Corporation (AMSAT)), and at www.amsat.org for updates.

73, Drew KO4MA