Thanks to the following operators who sent updates and/or
provided data for a new gridmap on my satellite website.

W0DHB
N8HM
KB1PVH
WA7ETH
AC0RA
W5PFG
WD9EWK
KO4MA
PD4KH
F6GLJ

These maps show that there continues to be activity on the birds
despite there being fewer to work through.  I'm especially happy
that we now have two gridmaps from Europe.  Grid maps from European
operators are always welcome.  We could use some from Op's in South
America as well.

If you are looking for a rare grid to operate from, these maps will
help you make a selection. It can be fun to operate on the other end
of a pileup.

Please continue to update your maps.  If you haven't created a map yet
please consider doing so.  If you want me to create it for you just send
two .txt files, one with your confirmed grids and one with the grids
you have WORKED BUT NOT CONFIRMED, one 4 character grid per line.

No amount of grids worked is too small.
Every grid list started with the first grid confirmed!

Website:  http://www.papays.com/sat

73,
John K8YSE