We will start a vacation road trip on Saturday August 16, 2014 and will return
home around September 20, 2014. I will operate only on SO-50 & FO-29. I will
attempt to be on one morning and one evening pass of the satellites, but it’s a
vacation and nothing is set in stone.

The trip will be divided into three phases. The first phase will carry us
through TX, NM, AZ and CA. The first stop will be in DM62 ending up in CM87 on
August 26, 2014. The second phase of the trip will start in AK, BP52, on August
27, 2014 and will end in CN89 on September 6, 2014. A major portion of this
part of the trip will be aboard a cruise ship and if I am permitted to operate
as N8RO/MM I will only be on SO-50 with a HT and a whip antenna, so contacts
may be difficult.  The final portion of the trip will start on September 8,
2014 and will carry us through CA, NV, UT, CO, NM & TX starting again in CN89
and ending in EM00.

I hope that I can make contacts with many of you.

73,

Ron Oldham – N8RO