From: M5AKA <m5...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: AMSAT BB <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:46
Subject: [amsat-bb] 23 cm band and WRC-2018

The Chair of the IARU R1 VHF/UHF/Microwave Committee, Michael Kastelic OE1MCU
says:
"it seems that radio amateurs will lose the 23 cm band in the near future"

See http://amsat-uk.org/2014/08/13/23-cm-band-and-wrc-2018/

Galileo article http://www.southgatearc.org/articles/galileo.htm

Also on the AMSAT-UK website:

RAGazine now available for download