To: <k...@comcast.net>
Cc: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Honeymoon trip and tentative grid operation

Guys,

Thanks very much for the THIRTY SEVEN congratulations messages in just 4 hours. Thanks very much for the good wishes. I really appreciate it!

I am so grateful I found a woman who accepts amateur radio and satellite addiction. We almost spent six years of courtship; she already well knows my addiction :-)

Thanks again!

73!

Hector, CO6CBF / KF5YXV