From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Clint Bradford
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 10:29 PM
To: AMSAT BB
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] ISS and QSL Card Requests

>> ... So exactly how do you know what percentage of people requested QSL
cards and why would you care?

A voice contact with an orbiting astronaut is an extraordinary event. And I
have run into a few operators who had no idea that they could apply for and
receive a QSL card for their efforts.

How do I know any numbers? I made a phone call to the ARRL manager who has
the numbers. Like I always do, I use the best-available information ...

So - What, exactly, is the problem posting the procedure to obtain a QSL
card from an ISS contact?

Clint posts an informative, upbeat, factually correct, on-topic post. And
those without as good as Rolodex as I possess can't stand it.

And so it goes ...

Clint Bradford K6LCS