A memory leak only in my account (or with LZ's account)? I don't understand...
I have a relatively fast computer, with a good amount of ram, I could
live with this little memleak  :D
Well, I have two memleak here, one when opening/closing groups,
another if I scroll the contactlist (yes, weird, I know)... the memory
is never returned, so I'm accustomed to close/reopen amsn two, three
times a day (on a full working day)..

No dp_in_cl, no animated dps, I tested without chatwindows opened
(even as appear offline), last cvs, last TkCximage, even with a fresh
cvs checkout...

If I'm saying something wrong, or if a demo is really necessary,
please tell me :)