$path $method is not defined is the error message Snit gives when you call an undefined method... so I suppose this is a Snit problem.... not supporting abbreviations of configure and cget i guess..

Tom

Youness Alaoui wrote:

I though the same, but this error message "$path config is not defined" is weird, it should have been "config : unknown command/option" or somehting.. anyways, I disabled pixmapmenu until it's fixed (I think most people use desktop integration so they never got that bug, but I have no gnome, no kde :D)

KaKaRoTo