lol, come on, people don't know what an automated message is ? they relaly
think the bot will read and udnerstand "don't want this shit" ? anyways,
iirc, it says we should reply with a blank message.. so I don't know if
putting something in the body will result in the subscription being
accepted. Also, he first needs to give his mail, right ? unless someone
did a mistake when writing his own.. anyways,.. here's Mr Sonny's answer
to me :
"i did not sind up for these stupid emails because my computer had a
virus...and i also did not send that email to you for i am not that
stupid"
So I guess his virus 'sind'-ed  up for him and confirmed the email for
him.. and euhh.. mr 'not that stupid' just said something very... hummm..
perturbating...

KKRT

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:04:02 -0400, Harry Vennik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Btw.... If one replies to the 'confirm subscription' message with 'I
> don't
> want this shit' or whatever, the subject line will usually stay in the
> correct form to make the confirmation succeed!
>
> It just dropped into my mind that that may be the way that people get
> subscribed while they do not want it! Didn't test it however.
>
> Harry
>

> Op donderdag 1 juni 2006 18:30, schreef Tom Hennigan:
>> Let the flaming begin!!!! (6)
>>
>> On 31 May 2006, at 22:39, Sonny O'Brien wrote:
>> > stop fucking sending emails to me you mother fucker

>> > Send 1c txt to other Telstra Pre-Paid Plus mobiles. Join now
>> > http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%
>> > 2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL185%2E19163%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%
>> > 3D29997&_t=754399967&_m=EXT

KaKaRoTo