ok then, have fun and happy holidays!
I think you told us.. but you know.. I have bad memory sectors in my brain, so
I probably forgot..

now.. who replaces NWM and helps writing the userwiki...
unfortunately I can't, I'm too busy lately and my PC is ded, I only have access
to the server from my job..
and I can't do much from here...

KKRT