Youness Alaoui wrote:
> Many more items for the TODO... I have a few TODO items taken from the
> forums... I keep some threads open in Opera so I don't forget about
> them, I have 5 or 6 at work, and I had maybe the same amount or more on
> my home PC.. but since it's sent for repair I won't have it before
> another 2 weeks, so I can't access those opened tabs from Opera...
> Once I get set up again, I'll update the TODO
>
> WHEN IS THE 0.96 GONNA BE RELEASED... AT LEAST RC1.. damn it...
> RC1 is so outdated now, I wonder if it's worth it to release it now...
> here's what I think, release the nsis installer for windows (yeah, we
> might drop bitrock completly, nsis is much more advanced, maybe once
> bitrock becomes more mature, we'll use it...) and the autopackage for
> linux, and forget about the other binaries, maybe create a full list of
> packages for the final 0.96 release, but for RC1, let's have an
> autopackage and STOP WASTING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have completed the Suse rpm and I've nearly done the Mandriva
rpm(only problem is there is no menu item - Mandriva 2006 and earlier
doesnt use /usr/share/applications and .desktop files - it uses
something else see link for more details -
http://qa.mandriva.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/MenuSystem
ive changed the spec file to suit this but it still hasnt added a menu
item for normal users(only root) - i will keep trying but if anyone can
help it would be great. these are the only two distros i have been asked
to package for, ask me if there is any other that needs doing as i am
willing to do so.