Everyone started like that.. When I started, I knew NOTHING about tcl/tk.. all
I did was copy/pasting/hacking old code,
until I learnt it. Vivia also entered the team knowing nothing and it was funny
how she would freak out thinking it's
impossible to do with her knowledge then she comes back at me all happy "hey,
it was easy, I DID IT" lol
I think everyone else started knowing nothing about tcl/tk. The only exception
is Jonne who did the games plugin
before he joined, but he knew nothing about tcl/tk when he started coding the
games plugin.

KKRT