Alvaro, wtf? I think your answer to me was much more rude and inappropriate.
I answered like that because I had 1 minute before I had to go to work before I
miss the bus, and didn't have time to answer, and
the meaning of my answer is clear, 'Yes', which means I agree, 'do it' which
means you can do it if you want and when you have
time.
If you knew me better you wouldn't think I took 'that' attitude. I NEVER
thought of being the boss of anyone here, never even
thought that I was the 'project leader', we're all a community who works
together and you know it.

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 04:20:10PM +0200, Vivia Nikolaidou wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Álvaro J. Iradier wrote:
>
> > I think a reply like "yes do it" should just be avoided... Makes no
> > sense, she's asking for an opinion, and you're not her boss, are you?
>
> He's not... but don't tell him! Doctor said we should let him think that
> he is :P

thx viv for at least taking this as a joke.. hoping of course it's not irony.

> > I guess "I agree" is better.
>
> Yes boss, I agree :P

'yes boss', who ? me or alvaro.

now, if you'll excuse me, I have more imprortant things to do than wasting time
explaining myself.

KKRT