Isn't it possible to set up apache such that the URLs http://amsn-
project.net/wiki/index.php/SVN and http://amsn-project.net/wiki/SVN
mean the same? I don't know much about MediaWiki, but I set up a wiki
with MoinMoin recently. The /wiki/ is an alias there. If that's the
same with MediaWiki, I think you can setup /wiki/index.php/ to be an
alias that translates to the same thing. Otherwise a rewrite rule
might do the trick.

Op 31-dec-2006, om 8:31 heeft Youness Alaoui het volgende geschreven: