I also think you're right, if we go by the idea of "all features as plugins"...
but I think that putting that
into a plugin would be a hassle because it interacts a lot with the core +
depends on how we want to make it
work on the cl, what if it needs to do like WLM, have the buddy icon relief
raised when hovered and click on it
raises the ccard, it would complicate so many things and add many plugin events
just to do that.. it is too
core-related and it's too much inter-dependant with the core that it should be
in a plugin IMHO
+ if we go by your idea, then we should also have the protocol MSNCCARD
functions in the plugin, and I don't
think it's such a good idea.
nudges are something quite optional, not everyone like it and it could be
annoying, etc.. but ccards are
something as part of MSN itself.. it's like saying "let's have the properties
window of a user as a plugin", I
don't think noone would ever want to disable that plugin, so it should really
be core.
What I do think though is that it should have its own file and that, I already
told vivia.

KKRT