Great news.  I like this as I think Emerald is very polished as a skin
too.  Please make it an accessible (how to write this word :s) skin
too (not that I think you wouldn't do it by default).  What I mean is,
choosing colors that are visible for ppl with color blindness (good
tests and info to find with google) and well contrasting too.  Make
icons clearn enough and big enough to for visually impaired poeple.
This is important IMO for world domination (more then 10 % of males
suffer from color blindness) and to show our human aspect (if we have
one ;)).

I wish you a lot of succes.  You already showed you are a great
artist, show it again ;).

Karel.