On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 07:47:59PM +0100, NoWhereMan wrote:

> [...]

I know it's not always true in *THAT* case, but with amsn it's not.. it's can't
be an md5 hash (which is a one
way encryption) simply because we need to send the password to the msn servers,
so we need to be able to decrypt
it, so it's a two way encryption with a key, so knowing the code, you should
know how to decrypt it from
config.xml files... I did it many times already for stupid n00b users in the
forum who forgot their passwords :@
anyways!

KKRT