Colored nicks is a requested features.

at the moment amsnplus colors only nicks with irc style code.
With the used event from amsnplus, the plugin can color only connected
people, it cannot color psm and it cannot change font style (bold,
understrike, overstrike).
Nicks are parsed in a way that seems doesn't allow to draw color nick in
chatwindow.
amsnplus is an all-in-one plugin (for me this is a bad point).

My plugin recognizes all msn plus and msn live plus code. It tries to copy
the same "logic" msn (live) plus behaviour. All code works, only background
doesn't work. Both nicks and psm of all contacts are parsed, and there is
the base to draw both colored nicks and texts in chatwindow.

Is there a reason to use amsnplus?
Why shouldn't my plugin be added in amsn?
I hope to receive an answer.

Sorry for my English.
Thanks
Square87