Hi Guys

I notice I still get a lot of hits from Google about this website

http://www.cmq.qc.ca/4w/amsn

It's the old Mac webpage. That would be a good idea to redirect the website
to http://amsn.sf.net (or something like that), it's totally outdated and
UGLY.

Could someone create a small and easy script that I could put on that page
so that people would get redirected automatically like in 3 seconds? I've
never done that so if someone could code it (must be like 2 lines) and send
it to me that would be appreciated :P

I want to take care of that before I leave to travel (Spain!) on the 7th of
May. If any of you like Alvaro or Alberto or Mark is reading that and would
like to meet me for a cofee that would be great so let me know.

--
Jérôme Gagnon-Voyer
Courriel:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]