Nono,
that should be done as a plugin to bring these smileys to all skins...
Thta's not complicated at all : just steal a bit of code from
ColouredNicks plugin...
Phil
PS Hum just remebered that I waited for a new release of ColouredNicks
plugin... So bad that the developper is busy... I hope it to be finished
for aMSN0.97RC1 :d