Hi all there, I'm not sure if I should respond to this message, because I'm not
neither an aMSN developer or a TCL "connoisseur", but maybe you don't have so
many persons who can test aMSN on a Mac (but please excuse me if the
information is not useful for you).I've updated my aMSN version from the latest
stable to the latest dev (as it's written on
http://amsn-project.net/wiki/SVN#MacOS_X page), so now I have a version which
reports itself as "aMSN 0.97 (2006/06/16)", but with no further details like
the svn revision. (Anyway, it was the latest development archive from
http://amsn-project.net/amsn_dev.tar.gz that was available on 2007-05-06 22:00
GMT). The first (pleasant) impression was that it's much more like the "true"
WLM than the latest stable version (0.96).Now about the bug reported at the
mentioned location ( http://forums.cocoaforge.com/viewtopic.php?t=13330 )I had
no problems using the login window, except 2 very minor "lacks":there is no
button for login (like in WLM), so I should press Enter (CR) after completing
writing my password;the checkboxes (for "Remember my password" et al options)
have a strange layout (they are more likely as buttons than checkboxes, and at
the first sight it's not obvious whether they are pressed or not, or
disabled/enabled).Best regards,         Emil PragerPS: I've tested it on a
PowerPC Mac mini.If it worths, I can try to obtain the SVN snapshot by
repeating/adapting the steps described at
http://amsn-project.net/wiki/SVN#Using_Standard_SVN for the windows case. (And
when I'll have some free time, maybe I'll complete that part of the
installation tutorial for the Linux and  MacOS X cases).> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> Subject: Amsn-devel Digest, Vol 12, Issue 28> To:
amsn-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:10:39 -0700> > > >
Today's Topics:> >    1. Re: [Amsn-commits] SF.net SVN: amsn: [8550]
trunk/amsn>       (Karel Demeyer)>    2. Mac bug (Vivia Nikolaidou)>    3. Re:
[Amsn-commits] SF.net SVN: amsn: [8550] trunk/amsn>       (Youness Alaoui)> > >
------------------------------> > Message: 2> Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 18:14:50
+0300 (EEST)> From: Vivia Nikolaidou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject: [Amsn-devel]
Mac bug> To: amsn-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
(Tom?) take a look at this one? >
http://forums.cocoaforge.com/viewtopic.php?t=13330> > > >
------------------------------> > > > End of Amsn-devel Digest, Vol 12, Issue