Hey,

When I press the ink button, it complains about missing options(-command)
if I have Chameleon. Now I just committed a workaround inside Inkdraw,
which at least lets us send ink with Enter (basically by catching the bind
change). But that's dangerous I'm afraid - what if there's another bug?...
I also tried leaving the bind command to be the last one of the proc, so
everything else would be changed and you could at least ignore the bug and
send the ink with enter, but that behaved very weird so I had to catch the
binding.

Anyway, shall I add a -command option to Chameleon labels instead? If so,
I'm going to need instructions :(

Vivia