On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 07:37, Wil Alvarez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys, i've been a little lost but i want you know that i've been working
> on GTK front-end too and this is the current status:
>
> 1.- UI has the widget box, where user will choose a display image, set
> nickname, etc
good

> 2.- Contacts are added at login time, ordered by groups and with the info
> passed to contact list widget

oh, i've already done that with contactlistview, groupview and contactview :s

> 3.- Other stuffs that can't see in UI but that make it works :D
>
> Kararoto told me that we gonna use git from now on so i will wait for
> instructions to commit (upload) my changes

The development happens in GitHub: http://github.com/drf/amsn2/tree/master
Create an account there, and contact Dario at drf54321 gmail com to
enable you commit!

You should commit early and tell us on what you're working so that we
don't work on the same stuff at the same time.
We should add each other on msn (you can use this mail address) and
you should come on irc: #amsn at irc.freenode.net

Before adding stuff to the core, everyone should fix their own
front-end to work as expected with the core.

Thank you for joining!

Greetings
--
Boris FAURE (aka billiob)