On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 6:38 AM, Wil Alvarez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1.- I have a full set of images for smiles (the same used for pidgin and
> emesene), should them be used for aMSN2 too?

Don't want to use my smileys set ? :(

> 2.- How can i handle that images? There is somebody on charge or may i add
> them by myself?

http://omsn.tuxfamily.org/releases/omsn_0.1.tgz // You can get some
code here. There is a widget you can directly import for smileys ; see
smileys.py and gui/smileys_widget.py. The smileys are the same as the
ones in the actual amsn, but the size is different. If you wanna
generate into another size, you can have a look to this :
http://pilule-rouge.net/projects/ubitux_smileys_set/ubitux_smileys_set_1.1.tgz
(check generate_smile­ys.sh)

--
ubitux