lol, I know what you mean, I knew it was a virus but I was too curious so I
clicked then Opera gave me the "malware warning" and blocked the site, so I
clicked on "ignore that warning" then it opened some page which redirected
to drugprescriptionsomething and my antivirus popped that it blocked
something :p