On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:07:44 -0800, Jeremy Wadsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

which analog is appropriate to run on a server with SuSe Linux installed?
I couldn't find it in the list on the download page.

Use the source; it will compile faster than you could download a
binary. ;-)

I'm entirely new to Linux and servers etc. So forgive my probably stupid question:

How do I compile the source? Do I have to do it on the server? Is it possible to do that on a virually hosted package?

Thanks-

Andreas
--
http://www.andreas-kalt.de/