-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Wadsack
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 5:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Logformat not correct??

The 1999-2000 data is for the previously read log file which happens to
be the one bundled with Analog as a sample file. Remove the logfile.log
from the Analog directory or any line in your config file that points to
it.

Your own logs are not in any standard format. Although they are very
close to combined -- they just have a virtual host field at the start.
You will need to add your own LOGFORMAT lines to your analog.cfg and
make sure to put the lines before the LOGFILE line.

The spec to use for the LOGFORMAT should be the same as the one shown
for Combined format in http://analog.cx/docs/logfmt.html except that you
want to add "%v " to the start of each one.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group